Director, founder and owner of AD180, has more than 20+ years experience of working at an Advertising Agency and 15 years of experience with FMCG and the retailing business. While working at Manipulation in Copenhagen, he was as a Sr. Art Director responsible for FMCG brands for companies like P&G Nordic, RB Nordic and Colgate-Palmolive Nordic.
• Arla Foods (Yoggi)
• Carlsberg (Carlsberg, Tuborg, Squash)
• Colgate-Palmolive (Sanex, Colgate, Hills)
• Kraft Foods (Gevalia, LU, Karat)
• Nestle (Super Flyers)
• Procter & Gamble (Gillette, Duracell, Oral-B, Always, Alldays, Tampax, Pampers, Pringles, Wella, Wella Professional, Sebastian, Sassoon, Nioxin, SP)
• Reckitt Benckiser (Vanish, Finish/Neophos, Cillit Bang, Air Wick, Harpic, Calgon, Dettol, Strepsils, Galieve)
• Sony Nordic
• Merrild Kaffe (Merrild Kaffe, Pickwick)
• Toms Gruppen (Anthon Berg)
• Tulip Food Company (Tulip bacon)
• Saxo.com – large outdoor bookshelf here and large outdoor book wonderland here
• CO-RO FOOD (Original Juice, SunQuick)
• Den Offentlige Transport
Contact me for more examples of my work..
No one can be the best at everything, so today we have a large network of the sharpest creative people (copywriters, programmers, photographs etc. depending on the assignment). So with AD180 you get an experienced core team that every time deliver unparalleled solutions for our clients.
So if your product has gone unnoticed by consumers for too long, contact AD180 and let us help you.